PROCEDURES FOR GRANTING LICENSES FOR HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
Procedures for licensing the transport of dangerous chemicals are oxidizing agents, organic compounds and corrosive substances by road motor vehicles
- The order of execution:
– Leader of Conformity Assessment Committee – Directorate for Standards, Metrology and Quality approves the task of handling officers.
– Enter the dispatch letter of the conformity assessment board.
– Document handling:
+ In case the dossier meets the requirements specified in the conditions for hazardous chemicals, means of transport, drivers, escorts and other requirements specified in Section II of Circular No. 10/2008 / TT-BKHCN dated August 8, 2008, officials drafted a License to transport dangerous goods and submitted a report to the Director of the General Department.
+ If the application file does not meet the requirements specified in Section II of Circular No. 10/2008 / TT-BKHCN of August 8, 2008, the drafting official requests additional documents that are missing.
– Leaders of General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality sign for approval.
- How to perform:
– Apply directly at the headquarters of the Directorate for Standards, Metrology and Quality or by post.
- Composition, number of records:
– Profile components:
+ Application for a license to transport dangerous goods according to the form prescribed in Appendix 1 of Circular No. 10/2008 / TT-BKHCN (goods names must be inscribed according to UN names and UN codes according to the provisions in Appendix 1 to Decree No. 13/2003 / ND-CP).
+ Chemical safety documents stated at Point d, Clause 1, Section II of Circular No. 10/2008 / TT-BKHCN.
+ Documents related to the requirements of the driver or escort:
– Labor safety card of the driver and escort is issued in accordance with the current regulations of the State;
– The necessary papers for the driver of transport means according to the regulations of the Ministry of Transport.
+ The enterprise’s commitment (including the enterprise hired to transport goods) for ensuring safety, hygiene and environment in the course of transporting goods. In case an enterprise has dangerous goods which need to be transported, it must hire a transport enterprise, it is necessary to supplement the transport hire contract which details the information on the means of transport and the driver’s name.
+ Delivery schedule of goods, address and telephone of the owner of goods when urgent contact is needed.
– Number of files: 01 set.
- Processing time: 15 working days from the date of receipt of complete and valid file.
- Subjects implementing administrative procedures: Domestic and foreign organizations and individuals related to the transportation of dangerous goods by motorized road transport on the Vietnamese territory.
- Agency implementing administrative procedures: General Department of Standardization, Metrology and Quality.
- Results of the implementation of administrative procedures: Permission to transport dangerous goods.
hour. Fee: no
- Name of the form, declaration form: Application for granting a license to transport dangerous goods (enclosed form).
- Requirements, conditions for implementation of administrative procedures: no.
- Legal grounds of administrative procedures:
– Decree No. 13/2003 / ND-CP dated February 19, 2003 of the Government stipulating the List of dangerous goods and transport of dangerous goods by road.
– Circular 10/2008 / TT-BKHCN of August 8, 2008, of the Minister of Science and Technology, guiding the procedures for granting permits to transport dangerous chemicals, which are oxidizing agents and organic compounds. and corrosive substances by motorized road vehicles.
Source: Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)